Rules for F. A. Peabody Company Things Happen Photo/Video Contest 2013
Here’s your chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card! Submit photos or videos of funny, made-up scenarios in which someone might need insurance. Here’s the list of official rules! Read them and click the Facebook “like” button on this page to acknowledge them. Have fun!
1. Theme is “Things Happen” Why you need FAPCO insurance. Submissions should be humorous in nature. If an actual claim is used in the contest it should be the entrant’s own claim.
2. Private message your photos or videos to FAPCO through our Facebook page.
3. Photo clarity must be 300 dpi or higher image quality.
3. Contest runs until Monday, September 30, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT.
4. Contest is open to Maine residents only.
5. Entries are to include the photo or video file, the entrant’s name, address, email address.
6. Entrants must like our Facebook page.
7. Winner(s) must be willing to submit or have a photo taken for our Facebook page.
8. All entries are subject to approval by FAPCO. FAPCO maintains control over all postings.
9. F. A. Peabody Company maintains all rights to publish and/or the use the photo or video in our advertising.
10. FAPCO maintains the right to publish the photo, name and hometown of the entrant.
11. Entrants or participants must comply with Facebook rules by acknowledging that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. The photos must be original and cannot be submitted of other people without their permission.
Entry with the most “likes” wins! Winner(s) will be contacted by email. Inquiries may contact us with questions through our Facebook page.