A Lot Has Changed In The Forestry Industry, Including Insurance!
When you’re searching for forestry equipment, you go to an equipment dealer that specializes in forestry products. It’s the same with your insurance; if you want insurance for your logging operation, go with an agency that offers several forestry insurance carriers and has agents that specialize in the logging/lumbering field.
At F. A. Peabody Insurance Company (FAPCO), we work with several carriers to develop an insurance plan specialized to your Maine business requirements. From the one man cable skidder operation to the large mechanical logging contractor that moves wood from stump to mill, we can find the right fit for your forestry business. We offer an incredible number of options!
Compare Your Options:
- Low equipment rates with suppression service/loaded stream extinguisher
- Competitive equipment rates without auto fire suppression service
- Specialty markets for pickups & service vehicles
- Low rates on log truck coverage
- Pay-as-you-go payment options
- Several workers comp options (for those who qualify)
- Workers comp experience mod review
Require Special Coverages For Unique Situations? Not A Problem!
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired equipment for up to 10 days!
- $100,000 in coverage for temporary substitute equipment for up to 10 days!
- $250,000 in coverage for trial equipment for up to 30 days!
- Replacement cost coverage for partial losses
- Logging operations
- Log haulers
- Chip haulers
- Logging road construction
- Chipping operations
- Saw mills
- Wood products manufacturing
- Portable mills
- And all logging equipment!
Whether you’re searching for a comprehensive insurance program or you need health, life, or disability insurance for your family or employees, FAPCO has a specialist to assist with your insurance plan.
We’re Available To Help You Today
To find out more about our services, please contact us at 877-960-1457 or get a free quote by filling out our web form above.