wants a safe and happy Thanksgiving for themselves, their family and guests.
Thanksgiving we want to make sure you and your loved ones have a happy and
stress free Turkey Day. Below are some great tips to help you out:
- Plan your menu. Don’t forget to account for the number of guests that will
be eating. Better to have a little more than not enough.
- Make out your grocery list. The last thing you need is to be rushing out to
the store at the last minute.
- Prepare your pie crust and bread dough in advance and freeze it. This will
save you time and stress.
- Depending on the ages of the children that will be at your house, prepare
fun activities to keep them occupied.
- Decorate early. Determine early on what fall/autumn decorating you want to
do and in which rooms.
- Three Days before, depending on the weight of the turkey, move it from the
freezer to the refrigerator to thaw. Consider that every 5 pounds of turkey will
require 24 hours of thaw time.
- If you are having overnight guests, set up the guest room a few days before.
- Two days before, start preparing any dishes that can be made ahead of time.
- Turkey Day! Keep up with the dishes.
- Be Thankful and remember to enjoy your time with your loved ones.