ENTER THE CONTEST BY PRIVATE MESSAGE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
**UPDATE! We will give each Humane Society represented $1 for each entry submitted on it’s behalf!**
Take some adorable photos of your beloved pets and you could win a $50 Visa gift card for yourself, AND a $50 donation to the humane society of your choice! We will post your entries and you can share them with your friends to get more exposure and likes! Ask your friends to share, too!
If the winning photo in our Christmas Pet Photo Contest gets over 500 likes, we will increase our donation to the winner’s choice of humane society to $100. AND, if it gets over 1000 likes, we will donate $250! So, share your favorite photos and share, share and share some more! The more people see it and like it, the more money your favorite animal shelter will receive! Those seem like high numbers, but our pumpkin carving winner received over 200 likes in just one day, so it’s possible!
Contest starts December 1st
- Submit photos of your pet(s). Only one entry per household.
- Private message your photos to FAPCO through our Facebook page.
- Photo clarity must be 300 dpi or higher image quality.
- Contest runs until December 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST.
- Contest is open to Maine residents only.
- Entries are to include the photo, the entrant’s name, address, email address.
- Entrants must like our Facebook page.
- Winner(s) must be willing to submit or have a photo taken for our Facebook page, newspaper or other marketing medium.
- All entries are subject to approval by FAPCO. FAPCO maintains control over all postings.
- FAPCO maintains all rights to publish and/or use all photos submitted to the contest in our marketing and advertising.
- FAPCO maintains the right to publish the photo, name and hometown of the entrant.
- Entrants or participants must comply with Facebook rules by acknowledging that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The photos must be original and cannot be submitted of other people or their pets without their permission.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes on the prize and must be willing to complete the appropriate tax forms for our records.
Entry with the most “likes” wins! Winner(s) will be contacted by email. Inquiries may contact us with questions through our Facebook page.