Let A Professional Help You Grow Your Coverage
Maine is a diverse agricultural state and F. A. Peabody Insurance Company (FAPCO) takes pride in designing affordable programs that can meet each agribusiness operation in Maine, whether it be apples, blueberries, dairy, horse, potatoes, or trees. Our agents understand that you want great pricing from top-rated companies, proper coverage, and fast reliable claims service. We also realize that you need an insurance agent that is familiar with the unique aspects and peculiarities of your agribusiness operation.
We Can Protect All Aspects Of Your Farm Operation.
F.A. Peabody knows about the specialized coverage options that Maine farmers need. We can offer your farm options like:
- Farm equipment
- Crops in storage
- Blanket boiler & machinery
- Business income
- Comprehensive general liability
- Farm operations
- Farm products liability
- Farmers comprehensive personal liability
- Employer’s liability and/or workers compensation
- Medical payments (no fault)
- Personal & advertising injury
- Warehouseman’s liability
- Rented dwelling & premises liability
- Farm fleet
- Long haul trucking
- Lay up credits available
- Seedmen’s E&O
- Limited pollution liability
- Chemical drift (applicator’s E&O)
- Broker bonds and more
- Crop insurance
Property Extensions & Options
- Loss of rents (farm dwellings)
- Machine rental reimbursement
- Borrowed machinery
- Outdoor property
- Fire department service charges
- Valuable papers & records
- Debris removal
- Spoilage & refrigerated product
Whether your needs include scheduled personal property, increased special limits, umbrella coverage, or other endorsements, one policy can be tailored to fit your needs!
With proper farm coverage, you can eliminate gaps in coverage while customizing the insurance to your needs. Get the comprehensive coverage with one policy to give yourself peace of mind!
We’re Available To Help You Today
To find out more about our services, please contact us at 877-960-1457 or get a free quote by filling out our web form above.