A Lot Has Changed In The Forestry Industry, Including Insurance!
If you want insurance for your logging operation, go with an agency that offers several forestry insurance carriers and has agents that specialize in the logging/lumbering field. Let us work to develop an insurance plan specialized to your Maine business requirements.
Compare Your Options:
- Low equipment rates with suppression service/loaded steam extinguisher
- Competitive equipment rates without auto fire suppression service
- Specialty markets for pickups & service vehicles
- Low rates on log truck coverage
- Pay-as-you-go payment options
- Several workers’ compensation options (for those who qualify)
- Workers’ compensation experience mod review
Require Special Coverages For Unique Situations? Not A Problem!
- Automatic coverage for newly acquire equipment for up to 10 days!
- $100,000 in coverage for temporary substitute equipment for up to 10 days!
- $250,000 in coverage for trial equipment for up to 30 days!
- Replacement cost coverage for partial losses
- Logging operations
- Log haulers
- Chip haulers
- Logging road construction
- Chipping operations
- Saw mills
- Wood products manufacturing
- Portable mills
- And all logging equipment!
To find out more about our services, please contact us at 877-960-1457 or get a free quote by filling out our web form above.