A lot has changed in the logging industry, including insurance!
Maine’s forestry industry is ever-changing. If you want insurance for your logging operation, go with an agency that offers several forestry insurance carriers and has agents that specialize in the logging/lumbering field. Let us work to develop a logging insurance plan specialized to your Maine business requirements.
Compare your options:
- Low equipment rates with suppression service/loaded steam extinguisher
- Competitive equipment rates without auto fire suppression service
- Specialty markets for pickups & service vehicles
- Low rates on log truck coverage
- Pay-as-you-go payment options
- Several workers’ compensation options (for those who qualify)
- Workers’ compensation experience mod review
Require special coverages for unique situations? Not a problem!
- Automatic coverage for newly acquire equipment for up to 10 days!
- $100,000 in coverage for temporary substitute equipment for up to 10 days!
- $250,000 in coverage for trial equipment for up to 30 days!
- Replacement cost coverage for partial losses
- Logging operations
- Log haulers
- Chip haulers
- Logging road construction
- Chipping operations
- Saw mills
- Wood products manufacturing
- Portable mills
- And all logging equipment!
To find out more about our services, please contact us at 877-960-1457 or get a free quote by filling out our web form.