Health Care Is Essential For Everybody
Getting the right kind of health insurance for yourself, your business, or your family can be a confusing task, and it was made even more confusing by the Affordable Care Act and the health care marketplaces. If you’d like some help getting through the details, come to F.A. Peabody of Maine. We’ve been protecting the futures of Mainers for over 90 years, and we’d love help protect you, too!
As an independent agency, we can compare quotes from a number of insurance companies to make sure you get the rates and coverage that work for you.
F.A. Peabody also offers health insurance options such as:
- Medicare supplement plans – Also called Medigap, it helps cover costs that regular Medicare won’t
- Cancer insurance – Helps cover costs for things like experimental treatments and out-of-network specialist visits in the event of a cancer diagnosis
- Short term medical coverage – Provides health insurance for a short period of time, from as little as 30 days up to a year
- Disability insurance – Can help replace part of your income if you have to miss work due to an injury
- Long term care (LTC) – Gives you coverage not included in Medicare for your later years
- Dental insurance – Helps cover your dental work, from basic care to major procedures
Use Group Benefits To Boost Your Business
Our health insurance doesn’t stop at the personal options; we also offer comprehensive group benefits to all kinds of businesses throughout Maine. There are multiple advantages that come with providing dependable group benefits, the biggest being that it will help you attract the most talented employees. Many job seekers won’t even consider working somewhere that doesn’t offer health benefits, and you should keep up with your competitors.
Your health is too important to leave to chance. Let the experts at F.A. Peabody handle your coverage so you can live your life with peace of mind. To speak to an agent, call 877-960-1457 or stop by one of our offices throughout Maine to meet our talented staff.