- Privacy breach costs, including notification expenses, customer support, and credit monitoring services
- Identity theft expenses
- Network asset protection
- Cyber-extortion coverage
- Cyber-terrorism coverage
- Multi-media liability coverage
- Security and privacy liability coverage
- Privacy and regulatory defense and penalties coverage
- AND provide protection tips and expert advice that is available on-line 24/7.
The F. A. Peabody Company (FAPCO) is a privately held, family-owned corporation that started in 1927 in the town of Houlton. Frank Allen Peabody started the business as a property-casualty insurance agency, but in recent years it has expanded to include the sale of life, health and group benefits, third party administration, and broadband internet services. FAPCO’s mission statement reflects its culture and business outlook. Although written for the insurance division specifically, these creeds apply equally to all operations.