We usually remember to get our check-ups at the doctor and dentist or to have our cars serviced on a regular basis. But, how long has it been since you’ve had an insurance check-up? Think about these questions:
- Have you recently made home renovations?
- Have you started working from home? Got a new job? Retired?
- Do you have a child going to college?
- Did you buy a recreational vehicle in the last year?
- Have you gotten married and/or had a new child?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should visit your agent and go over your policies! They will have more questions for you and can guide you in what coverage you need, or even tell you what coverage you no longer need.