Prepare Your Family For After You Pass On
Ensure The Success Of Your Family’s Future
F.A. Peabody can help you do your best to prepare your family financially, for after you pass on. We know it’s not always something we like to think about, but you can have peace of mind by taking a little time and putting a good plan in place for your family.
Our life insurance can help cover things like:
- Burial Costs
- Your children’s college education
- Outstanding Debts
- And more!
We’ll Take The Mystery Out Of The Process
Term life insurance, universal life insurance, survivorship insurance, whole life insurance… the list of possibilities can seem pretty daunting. At F.A. Peabody, we want to help you work out which Maine life insurance policy is best for your family. Here are a few differences in the types of policies available.
The two major types of life insurance policies are:
Term Life Insurance:
- Provides coverage for a specific period of life, or “term”
- Has typically lower premiums
- Rates can change after said term expires
- Can’t build any cash value
Whole Life Insurance:
- Provides protection for your whole life, not just during a specific time frame
- Can build cash value as well as equity
- Typically has higher premiums than term plans, but often becomes more valuable over time
We know that you want to give your family the best coverage possible for their future, so we’d like to help by getting you the policy that works best for you. To find out more about our services, please contact us at 877-960-1457 or get a free quote by filling out our web form above.
Learn more about the importance of life insurance here, where you can find testimonials, articles, and calculators to find out how much life insurance you might need.