We Want To Cover Your Home, Condos, Second Home, and Apartment
In most cases, your home is your most valuable asset; therefore, it’s important your coverage is correct, whether you need to repair or rebuild when disaster strikes. It’s crucial that your homeowners insurance approximates the home’s actual cost to rebuild. If your dwelling is under-insured and you experience an expensive loss, the amount of insurance you have may not be sufficient to cover repairs or a rebuild. F.A. Peabody is a Maine independent insurance provider with a talented staff that is ready to help you. Don’t take chances on your homeowner coverage; let one of our agents assist you in obtaining the proper replacement coverage.
If you’re not certain about your homeowner coverage needs, here’s a quick guide that may help you:
- Dwelling – Covers both damage and destruction to your home and unattached buildings and structures such as unattached storage sheds, garages, and other property
- Liability – Covers you against financial loss in the event that you are sued and found guilty of injury or property damage to another individual
- Personal property – Covers your home’s contents including equipment, clothing, and furniture in the event of theft, damage, or destruction
- Medical payments – Covers the medical costs if someone is hurt or injured on your property and, in certain cases, if someone is hurt off your property
- Loss of use – Covers additional living expenses should your home be damaged to the extent that you cannot live in it during repairs
Optional Home Insurance Coverages:
- Inflation guard endorsement – Automatically adjusts your home insurance limit for replacement coverage
- Guaranteed replacement cost – Provides automatic coverage increases to keep up with inflation
- Watercraft endorsement – Includes medical payments and personal liability coverage for some watercrafts
- Sewer & water backup – Provides coverage in the event your sewer line backs up
- Flood insurance – Covers flooding & may be required if you have a mortgage & live in a flood plane
- Earthquake insurance – The standard homeowners policy does not cover earthquake damage
- Several other endorsements are available as well. Ask an agent about additional coverages.
Talk To Us About A Personal Umbrella Policy (PUP)
Need more coverage for your Maine home? PUP provides extra liability protection above and beyond what is provided by your home, auto, or personal liability and any other recreational vehicles coverage. The PUP is written in increments of $1,000,000. It becomes an “umbrella” of protection over your activities in life should you become involved in a costly accident or claim.
It’s common for homeowners to be unaware of their coverage until it’s too late. Whether it’s your primary home, a vacation home, rental property, or condo, don’t wait until disaster strikes to learn about your homeowner coverage. In many cases, the above optional coverage is under $50 annually. Dial 877-960-1457 to contact F.A. Peabody for quotes today!