In most cases, your home is your most valuable asset.
Therefore, it’s important your coverage is correct, whether you need to repair or rebuild when disaster strikes. Insure it with Maine’s Insurance Specialists. F.A. Peabody is a Maine independent insurance provider with a talented staff that is ready to help you obtain the proper replacement coverage.
If you’re not certain about your homeowner coverage needs, here’s a quick guide that may help you:
- Dwelling – You want to insure your home and outbuildings for what it would cost to rebuild them, which is not necessarily the same as your tax valuation or resale value.
- Liability – When a accident occurs on your property and someone is injured due to your negligence, this coverage will apply.
- Personal Property – When damage occurs to your belongings, your homeowners insurance will replace them.
- Medical Payments – This is a small amount of coverage for injuries to someone, regardless of fault or negligence on your part.
- Loss of Use – Sometimes you need to stay somewhere else while your home is rebuilt or repaired, and this coverage will reimburse you for these costs.
Optional Home Insurance Coverages:
- Inflation Guard Endorsement
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Watercraft Endorsement
- Sewer & Water Backup
- Flood Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
You have worked hard to have your own home, your most valuable asset. Trust it to Maine’s Insurance Specialists. Remember, if it’s in Maine, we insure it!
To find out more about our services, please contact us at 877-960-1457 or get a free quote by filling out our “Get a Quote” form above.
Check out our video page for more insurance education.